Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wow where does the time go?




Well as most of you know my hubby is training to be a conductor on the railroad in Missouri while the 4 kids and I stay in GA. Well everyone seems to be fine and Isabella is loving her Pre-K. She had never been away from me so this has been a big change. Braxton and I spend our day together and he often says" is it time to go get Bell yet" He misses her. But all is going good. Thank you to all of those how call and check up on me. And Drea I got my goodies today... So pretty.


Here are a couple of layouts I have done in the last week.


6 comments:

Drea said...

Great layouts Girlie!!

Looks like you have been so busy!

wendy said...

Cool layouts. Great that Isabella is enjoying school!

Take care

twinkle teaches said...

I love all the circles at the bottom of the last layout. Very pretty!
~tina~

Alecia Wolfford said...

Love your pages, really cute stuff!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

How adorable that your little guy misses his sister, and how awesome that she's enjoying school!

Awesome pages! You've been busy!

Maggie R said...

Good morning.
Just floating around on my surf board and here I am ..
Your work is awesome! I have just started making cards.. Oh what fun. I needed some inspiration.. Thanks
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie